Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy holidays to all

Matthew was sitting at the breakfast table and the boys were goofing around and not being very pleasant. I told them they better behave seeing it's Christmas Eve and Santa is watching and getting ready to leave. I told him I could email Santa an update on his behavior.

Matthew replied, "Mom, I will give you all my money not to tell him"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not above accepting a bribe, is that bad Mom behavior???


We're eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Newman family. They traveled through horrible conditions yesterday and only made it as far as South Bend and stopped for the night. They will make it today although it is snowing, again! We have had over 25 inches of snow in the last 5 days and it just keeps coming! We're on track to set December records. Yesterday, I heard "White Christmas" on the radio and even I said, "WHITE ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!".

We took the boys to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra with us last night, I will post pictures later. What a fun experience!! It was the 8th year for Jeff and I to see them and they never fail to amaze us.

Merry Christmas to all....peace, joy and happy family-filled times. We'll be back with lots more updates soon, if we aren't buried in snow.

No comments: